All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionYour child's first days at school and nursery are exciting times, but they can be very daunting - for both your child and yourself. In this book, Gina Ford helps you calm any fears with practical advice on preparing your child to be confident and capable of taking these important new steps. Find out how to: lessen separation anxiety and regressive behaviour; help your child develop social skills and make friends; prepare your child for the new routines and environments; and equip your child with the behavioural and mental skills they will need for the best start. With practical exercises for developing skills, plus detailed advice on overcoming any difficulties you might face, this book will ensure that both you and your child are fully prepared for this new stage in your lives.
- Author BiographyGina Ford is Britain's bestselling childcare author whose first publication The Contented Little Baby has sold over a million copies and keeps going! With over thirty years hands-on experience as a maternity nurse, her advice and methods have been a godsend to tired, stressed parents throughout the world and have helped a generation of children go to bed on time and sleep calmly through the night. She runs a hugely popular website: www.contentedbaby.com and has published over twenty parenting books.
- Author(s)Gina Ford
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight248 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.