All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionA group of fly fishermen in Maine begin a contest to determine what catches more fish: dry flies or wet flies.
- Author BiographyJames Hurley taught guitar and other fretted instruments at his studio in Northampton Massachusetts for thirty-seven years. He was also the classical guitar teacher at the Williston-Northampton School in Easthampton, Massachusetts, for twenty years. A self-taught artist, he combined art and his love of fly fishing into a series of watercolors entitled Trout with Flies. The artwork now shows in many galleries, and some of the images have been reproduced onto a successful line of casual clothing. His articles, essays, and sketches (most associated with fly fishing) have appeared in publications throughout New England and New York, as well as several national magazines. He is also the author of the historical novel Spirit of the Sycamore, a tale of passion and conflict set in the independent Republic of Vermont during the time of the American Revolution.
- Author(s)James Hurley
- PublisherIslandport Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIslandport Press
- Weight499 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.