All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJean Liedloff, an American writer, spent two and a half years in the South American jungle living with Stone Age Indians. The experience demolished her Western preconceptions of how we should live and led her to a radically different view of what human nature really is. She offers a new understanding of how we have lost much of our natural well-being and shows us practical ways to regain it for our children and for ourselves.
- Author BiographyJean Liedloff practices and teaches psychotherapy based on the Continuum Concept, She lectures and broadcasts in many countries where her views have earned a substantial following. She is living in California.
- Author(s)Jean Liedloff
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1986
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Weight199 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.