All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this remarkable volume, Marcus McKeown offers a wonderfully simple look at the complexities of life, using explanations so complex that they render each topic simple to master. This is a veritable handbook for life itself Neale Donald Walsch, Author of Conversations With God A user-friendly guided tour of apparent life limits and what it takes to transcend them into peace and thriving Foster Gamble, Co-Creator THRIVE Movie The Contradictions of Life offers a powerful insight into kwing and understanding that every difficult situation we face comes with a solution and a way through. It speaks of the simplicity that is available to each of us every day and how we can access a level of consciousness so profound that once grasped life transforms in every way. This is ordinary self help book, it has been crafted from a true, raw and authentic path of loss and discovery and it promises to become a beacon of light for anyone who is searching for more than just words of hope. The author, Marcus McKeown has opened his life to allowing the magic of transformation become a daily experience, and from this place of being he teaches all those who are interested some of the tricks to becoming free in every sense of the word. As you read through each page you will given insight that allows you merge the practical things of life with the t so practical and you will soon realize what it takes to begin living from a place of authenticity, responsibility, peace and abundance. The Contradictions of Life promises to ground and empower you in such a way that thing will remain the same. This book teaches a perception that creates reality and it teaches the reader how to experience being the creator of everything that happens in their life.
- Author BiographyMarcus McKeown is an Irish born teacher and author, he specializes in the field of human potential, personal development and spiritual awakening. He currently lives with his wife Na Aak in the Mayan Riveria in Mexico. His work brings him around the globe teaching groups and individuals how to access a more complete understanding of who they are, why they are and the fundamental nature of the life that we are currently experiencing. Marcus is also highly sought after by many of the worlds leading organizations to teach their management and leaderships teams what it means to have and create a consciousness organization. The level of transformation that Marcus brings to the lives of all those he works with is mirrored by the incredible level of change and transformation that he himself has experienced.
- Author(s)Marcus McKeown
- PublisherThe Foundation for Transpersonal Consciousness
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSlane
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Foundation for Transpersonal Consciousness
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJami Lynn Sands
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.