All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe go-to resource managerial accountants can turn to for sustaining their company's competitive advantage From flex budgeting to detailing the more sophisticated skills like throughput analysis for capital investments and the fast close for public companies, The Controller's Function, Fourth Edition offers numerous real-world examples, expertly balancing both the technical and managerial sides of the job. * Provides an overview of the functions and responsibilities of the controller/management accountant in a corporation * Explores how controllers can better perform their jobs * Offers a solid foundation for those who are new to this area Comprehensive and practical, this book fully defines the role, functions and responsibilities of the managerial accountant in a corporation.
- Author BiographySTEVEN M. BRAGG, CPA, has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies, as well as a consulting manager at Ernst & Young and auditor at Deloitte. He is the author of over forty books primarily targeted toward controllers and their needs. He is also the author of Accounting Best Practices and Wiley GAAP, both published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Steven M. Bragg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight726 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.