All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'It's never too early to get little'uns interested in healthy eating, so instead of cooking for the kids, why t cook with them?' - Reveal As featured in The Times, Ella's Kitchen is the fastest growing brand in the UK baby food sector and this new title, Ella's Kitchen: The Cookbook: The Red One, is the first in a series of books aimed at creating nutritious, convenient food that kids (and their parents) will love. 100 yummy recipes to inspire big and little cooks, ranging from the easiest of snacks and light meals that can be rustled up in minutes to delicious and satisfying dinners. Interesting twists and clever shortcuts, such as salmon fillets baked in parcels and sweet and sour prawns, make life as easy as possible for busy parents. For weekends and holidays, when there is a bit more time available, there are leisurely breakfast recipes such as Blueberry Pancakes and more involved cooking projects such as a Pasta Weekend. With an emphasis on involving kids as much as possible, the book includes easy prep tasks throughout, as well as fun activities, from growing your own window-box plants to getting creative with vegetable prints. Colour-in pages and stickers also mean that kids will love it as much as their parents do. Content's includes...First foods for tiny taste buds From must to mash & beyond Learning about food Yummy lunches and speedy snacks Dee-licious dinners Perfect puds Scrummy treats Hooray for the weekend ...and much more!
- Author BiographyElla's Kitchen was founded by Paul Lindley when he was deputy managing director of Nickelodeon and trying to wean his reluctant daughter Ella. The range is based on simple, natural ingredients that ooze goodness and really appeal to children. Ella's Kitchen is now one of the top ten fastest growing private companies in the UK.
- Author(s)Ella's Kitchen
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleElla's Kitchen
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight890 g
- Width199 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.