All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains over 400 wonderful recipes for cookies, biscuits, muffins, bars and brownies that will delight, inspire and fill the oven with delicious baking all year round. It includes classic teatime recipes such as coconut macaroons and apple and cinnamon muffins; celebration cookies such as baklava and brandy snaps; cookies for people with special dietary requirements,such as gluten-free cashew nut button cookies; and a fun section of cookies for kids, including peanut butter and jelly cookies and ice cream sandwiches. With plenty of tips and illustrated step-by-step techniques throughout,the book will ensure perfect results every time.
- Author BiographyCatherine Atkinson is a Cordon Bleu-trained chef who works as a full-time writer and food consultant, contributing to various magazines and producing outstanding cookbooks. Valerie Barrett has written many books on baking, and works regularly for several national magazines. Joanna Farrow is a freelance cooking writer and food stylist, writing for magazines on subjects ranging from family food to chocolate and cakes.
- Author(s)Catherine Atkinson,Joanna Farrow,Valerie Barrett
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1474 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine43 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.