All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis must-have handbook for writers and artists provides every necessary form to protect written expression under U.S. and international copyright law. With step-by-step instructions, it illustrates how to: register a written work with the copyright office determine what works can be protected transfer copyright ownership define and avoid infringement maintain electronic publishing rights This edition is completely updated to provide the latest case law and copyright regulations, including updates on all the latest cases and changes to copyright law and on electronic ling.
- Author BiographyStephen Fishman is the author of many Nolo books, including Deduct It! Lower Your Small Business Taxes, Every Landlord's Tax Deduction Guide and Home Business Tax Deductions: Keep What You Earn --plus many other legal and business books. He received his law degree from the University of Southern California and after time in government and private practice, became a full-time legal writer.
- Author(s)Stephen Fishman
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight717 g
- Width161 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement12th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.