All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionMost strategic management textbooks seem to stem from the old belief that 'more is always better'. But in this age of data deluge, many are calling for a return to the basics. If students can master the core concepts and learn how to apply these basics, they are bound to be better equipped to approach and resolve even the most complex problems. This book, unlike most textbooks, focuses on the core concepts of strategic management, aiming to help students understand the basic ideas of the field more clearly, rather than overloading them with new, peripherally-related information. With cases designed to help students apply their deeper understanding of the core concepts, this book will equip any student with the solid grounding in strategic management fundamentals needed to succeed in the academic and professional arena.
- Author BiographyKatsuhiko (Katsu) Shimizu is a Professor of Organization Theory and Strategic Management at Graduate School of Business Administration, Keio University in Japan. Previously, he served University of Texas at San Antonio for ten years. He received his Ph.D. from Texas A&M University and MBA from Tuck school at Dartmouth College. His research has been published in various top journals including Academy of Management Journal, Strategic Management Journal, Organization Science, Journal of Management, and Journal of Management Studies. He is serving the editorial review boards for Academy of Management Journal of Management Studies, and Journal of International Management.
- Author(s)Katsuhiko Shimizu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white halftones, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.