All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new couple have arrived in Tremarck, but will these glamorous strangers fit into village life? Tremarck is a small fishing village, crowded with holidaymakers in the summer, but a sleepy Cornish backwater at other times of the year. Here Liz has found refuge with her young daughter, Rosie, after her relationship with Rosie's father came unstuck. Now happily married, all seems set for a quiet autumn and merry Christmas. But strangers have bought the local guest house and seem to have big plans. Why is he so charming and confident, but she so frightened? Are they who they say they are? And what are they really doing with the guest house?
- Author BiographyEmma Burstall was a newspaper journalist in Devon and Cornwall before becoming a full time author. She now lives in South West London with her husband and three children. Tremarnock, the first novel in her series set in a delightful Cornish village, was published in 2015 and became a top-10 bestseller.
- Author(s)Emma Burstall
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleTremarnock
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width145 mm
- Height228 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.