Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe old Corpse Bridge is the route taken for centuries by mourners from villages on the western fringes of Derbyshire to a burial ground across the River Dove, w absorbed into the landscaped parkland of a stately home. When Earl Manby, the landowner, anunces plans to deconsecrate the burial ground to turn it into a car park for his holiday cottages, bodies begin to appear once again on the road to the Corpse Bridge. Is there a connection with the Earl's plans? Or worse, is there a terrifying serial killer at work? Back in his job after the traumatic events of previous months, Detective Sergeant Ben Cooper kws that he must unravel the mystery of the Corpse Bridge if he's going to be able to move on with his life. As the pressure builds, Ben doesn't kw who he can trust and, when the case reaches breaking point, he has to make a call that could put everything - and everyone - at risk...
- Author BiographyStephen Booth is the internationally bestselling, CWA Dagger-winning author of the acclaimed thrillers featuring Cooper and Fry. The series is in development as a TV programme. Booth lives in Nottingham.
- Author(s)Stephen Booth
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCooper and Fry
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight335 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.