All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Corpse Pose by Erik Campbell is a collection that chronicles one man s sometimes messy, simultaneously candid and sardonic (and consequentially human) meanderings from the jungles of Papua, Indonesia to the deserts of Phoenix, Arizona, from a 15-year marriage to infidelity and divorce, from answers to errors both redemptive and destructive. The Corpse Pose is a lyrical fusion of biography and polemic. Variegated in theme as in its geography, it is a work about magic and loss, about maps and legends, the mutability of memory and desire, but it is ultimately a treatise on how we are each other s human credentials.
- Author BiographyErik Campbell s poems and essays have appeared or are forthcoming in New Letters, Tin House, The Iowa Review, The Southern Poetry Review, The Massachusetts Review, The Virginia Quarterly Review, Rattle, and other literary journals. His first poetry collection, Arguments for Stillness (Curbstone Press 2006), was named by Book Sense as one of the top ten poetry collections for 2007. A high school English teacher for many years, he is currently an adjunct professor of English at Nebraska Wesleyan University.
- Author(s)Erik Campbell
- PublisherRed Hen Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPasadena
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Hen Press
- Weight136 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.