All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Cait Morgan and Bud Anderson have finally said 'I do'. To celebrate, they set sail on a romantic Hawaiian honeymoon cruise and, for nearly two weeks, the mystery solving newlyweds are worry-free. But then a man drops dead in the games room right in front of them and Cait and Bud can't help but lend their expertise. To the others in the games room, the sudden death of Tommy Trussler--the ship's onboard card-game tutor--appears to have been from natural causes. But the professor suspects something much more sinister. With only two days left at sea--and thousands of possible suspects--the head of security is eager to solve the case and invites Cait and Bud to aid in the investigation. But the unique circumstances of an at-sea investigation mean their involvement cant be official, and Cait must lean on her charm to conduct her own covert interviews. Complete with laugh-out-loud moments and mouth-watering descriptions of the ship's cuisine, the case of the The Corpse with the Diamond Hand will once again have you marvelling at Cait's cleverness as she brings ather murderer to justice.
- Author BiographyCathy Ace is the creator of the Cait Morgan Mystery series. Born and educated in Wales, her short stories have appeared in multiple anthologies, as well as on BBC Radio 4.
- Author(s)Cathy Ace
- PublisherTouchWood Editions
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Cait Morgan Mystery
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTouchWood Editions
- Weight314 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.