All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third volume of the complete edition of The Correspondence of Charles Darwin. For the first time full authoritative texts of Darwin's letters are available, edited according to modern textual editorial principles and practice. The letters in this volume were written during the years 1844-6. By 1844 Darwin had become an established figure within the circle of London naturalists and his life at Down had assumed the regularity that the responsibility for a thriving and growing household entailed. Despite his move to rural Kent, Darwin was t isolated, and this volume shows how frequent were his trips to London and further afield, how regular his meetings with his scientific colleagues, and how extensive his network of correspondents.
- Author(s)Charles Darwin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/1988
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Correspondence of Charles Darwin
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight980 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byFrederick H. Burkhardt,Sydney Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.