Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume deals with the final preparations for war, including the arrival of the Duke of Wellington. The operations, particularly of the Second Division during the whirlwind campaign of Waterloo and the consequent march to Paris are described in great detail as are the details of the Army of Occupation which lasted until 1818, concluding with their embarkation. As well as his correspondence, Henry Clinton also kept a personal diary that was completed each evening. All of this various material has been put into date order and each day's diary entry precedes the correspondence for the day (inserted by date of writing rather than of receipt) and the letters have been put in sequential order wherever it is possible or a time of day is indicated. The appendix gives extracts recorded by an officer in Adam's Brigade of his Brigade orders that dovetail with the correspondence between Sir Henry Clinton and his brigade.
- PublisherKen Trotman Publishing
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKen Trotman Publishing
- Content Note10 maps, 15 tables.
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byGareth Glover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.