All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis profusely illustrated fashion history surveys the fascinating range of undergarments that whittled the female waist to its most slender proportions. Discover how the use of wood, whalebone, steel, hoops, and tight laces had a gripping influence on shaping the figures of women from ancient Greece to 19th-century Vienna.
- Author(s)W.B. Lord
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleDover Fashion and Costumes
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.