All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.18
About this product
- DescriptionWhen billionaire Francis Reboul finds himself on the wrong side of a Russian tycoon, he s fortunate to have vacationing friends Sam Levitt and Elena Morales on hand to help him out. Now it s up to Sam who s saved Reboul s neck before to negotiate with an underworld of mercenaries, hit men, and Mafioso, to prevent his friend from becoming a victim of Russian diplomacy. As usual, Sam and Elena still find time to enjoy the good life, but as Sam s sleuthing draws him closer to the truth, he realizes Reboul might t be the only one in trouble. Rich with clever twists, sparkling scenery, and mouthwatering gustatory interludes as only Peter Mayle can write them, <i>The Corsican Caper</i> is an adventure <i>par excellence</i>.</p>
- Author BiographyPeter Mayle is the author of thirteen previous books, seven of them novels. A recipient of the Legion d Honneur from the French government for his cultural contributions, he has been living in Provence with his wife, Jennie, for twenty years.
- Author(s)Peter Mayle
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.