All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElijah Anderson, called one of our best urban ethgraphers by the New York Times Book Review, introduces the concept of the cosmopolitan capy : the urban islands of civility amid segregated ghettos, suburbs, and ethnic enclaves.
- Author BiographyElijah Anderson holds the William K. Lanman, Jr. Professorship in Sociology at Yale University, where he teaches and directs the Urban Ethnography Project. His most prominent works include the award-winning books Code of the Street and Streetwise. He lives in New Haven and Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Elijah Anderson
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight260 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.