All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between risk, return and the cost of capital is contextualized by relating it to the needs of investors and borrowers, the historical evidence, and theories of choice and behavior. The text spans financial theory, its empirical tests and applications to real-world financial problems while keeping an entertaining easy-to-read style.
- Author BiographyEVA R. PORRAS was Academic Dean of the Central European University Business School in Budapest, Hungary, and previously Director of Master Programs in Finance at the Instituto de Empresa in Madrid, Spain. With over two decades of working in the video, consulting, and transportation industries, she combines education and practical background to provide an applied cross-industry and international edge to the subject of cost of capital.
- Author(s)Eva R. Porras
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.