All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionBy applying transaction cost ecomics to an evaluation of land use systems, the author here tackles the ongoing debate between market and government in planning. The book provides a fresh angle and a useful contribution to a growing field of study for researchers in urban planning, public administration and land ecomics.
- Author BiographyEdwin Buitelaar is an assistant professor in the department of Spatial Planning of the Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Since February 2007 he also works as a researcher at the Netherlands Institute for Spatial Research in The Hague. His research concentrates on land markets and land use planning from an institutional angle.
- Author(s)Edwin Buitelaar
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- Series TitleReal Estate Issues
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note25
- Weight378 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.