CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis study estimates the net costs and benefits if the long-standing conflict between Israelis and Palestinians follows its current trajectory over the next ten years, relative to five other possible trajectories that the conflict could take. The goal of the analysis is to give all parties comprehensive, reliable information about available choices and their expected costs and consequences.
- Author BiographyC. Ross Anthony is a senior economist at the RAND Corporation, director of RAND's Israeli-Palestinian Initiative, and a professor at the Pardee RAND Graduate School. He specializes in global health, financing, and military health. He lives in Arlington, VA. Ambassador Charles Ries is the vice president, International at the RAND Corporation, where he oversees RAND's international offices and growing international presence, and a senior fellow whose research has focused on the economics of development. He is the former Ambassador to Greece and now lives in Alexandria, VA.
- Author(s)Andrew M Liepman,C Ross Anthony,Charles P Ries,Craig A Bond,Daniel Egel
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight32 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.