All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver wonder what it is really like to be a kid in a candy store? Go to a nearby Costco and you will find out. The Costco Experience Revised and Updated Edition: An Ufficial Survivor s Guide takes you to, in, through, and out of this amazing center of shopping frenzy. The book provides keen insight, valuable shortcuts, and common sense thinking on how to make warehouse shopping a successful endeavor. But there s more! Beyond helping you conquer Costco, The Costco Experience Revised and Updated Edition: An Ufficial Survivor s Guide provides organizational skills and techniques that you can use everywhere. Decision-making, prioritizing, negotiating, self-discipline, and other important attributes are applied to shopping at Costco in ways that help you live your life on your own terms. And the best part is that you transfer these skills to other parts of your daily routines. Costco is more than a warehouse store. Shopping at Costco is more than a purchasing exercise. Read the book and you will see why the Costco experience can be fun and profitable. It is almost therapy on the cheap, but a lot more entertaining.
- Author BiographyLarry N. Gerston lives two lives. A political science professor at San Jose State University, he has authored or coauthored seven academic texts. Since 1980, Larry has been the political analyst at NBC11, the San Francisco Bay Area NBC-owned station. He also writes Up Front, a monthly column for San Jose Magazine, and has authored more than eighty newspaper op-ed pieces. But Larry has an entirely different life too, far removed from the lofty academic world. An admitted shopaholic, he can t get near a shopping mall without going in. Sales drive him crazy with curiosity; although he may not buy, he s compelled to check the prices whether he needs the items or not! Simply put, where there are deals to be found, Larry lurks nearby. No wonder he s so devoted to Costco.
- Author(s)Larry N Gerston
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.