All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive review of recent scientific evidence examining the contributions of animal experimentation to human healthcare. The book also explores toxicity prediction, animal use during life and health sciences education, impacts on student attitudes toward animals, and the extent to which animals suffer in laboratories.
- Author BiographyAndrew Knight is a European Veterinary Specialist in Welfare Science, Ethics and Law, and a Fellow of the Oxford Centre for Animal Ethics, UK, and an Associate Professor of Welfare and Ethics at Ross University School of Medicine in the Caribbean.
- Author(s)Andrew Knight
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleThe Palgrave Macmillan Animal Ethics Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.