All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionAll the mapping you need to complete the Cotswold Way National Trail between Chipping Campden and Bath. NOTE: An accompanying Cicerone guidebook - The Cotswold Way - describes the full route in both directions with lots of other practical and historical information, for those who prefer a written guide. The accompanying guidebook INCLUDES a copy of this map booklet. This booklet of Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 Explorer maps has been designed for convenient use on the trail. It shows the full and up-to-date line of the Cotswold Way, along with the relevant extract from the OS Explorer map legend. It is conveniently sized for slipping into a jacket pocket or top of a rucksack and comes in a clear PVC sleeve.
- Author BiographyKev Reynolds is a freelance writer, photojournalist and lecturer. A prolific compiler of guidebooks, his first title for Cicerone Press (Walks & Climbs in the Pyrenees) appeared in 1978; he has since produced many more titles for the same publisher, with others in the pipeline. A member of the Outdoor Writers- Guild, the Alpine Club and Austrian Alpine Club, his passion for mountains and the countryside remains undiminished after a lifetime's activity, and he regularly travels throughout Britain to share that enthusiasm through his lectures.
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note47 pages of colour mapping, map keys and route profile
- Weight70 g
- Width106 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With translucent dust cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.