All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThese glorious hills, rightly described as an area of outstanding natural beauty, contain a treasure trove of spectacular views, along with flowers and wildlife just asking to be photographed. In the following pages I take you through the seasons, offering just a taste of what can be seen, in the hope that it will tempt you to explore this wonderful countryside for yourselves. From hidden gems like the stone crocodile head on a fresh water spring in Compton Abdale, and fearsome gargoyles staring down at you from ancient churches, to the grandeur of castles and the splendour of stately homes, I hope to bring the Cotswolds alive for you with the help of my camera. So as t to spoil the images with excess wording I have let the pictures speak for theirselves but at the back of the book you will find a page-by-page explanation of the photographs, along with the locations. This book was made possible by the help and kindness shown to me by the various attractions, allowing me to roam freely over their properties in search of interesting views, fascinating artefacts and plentiful wildlife. Lastly I wish to thank my wife, Sally, who encouraged me to take up photography and so made this book possible.
- Author BiographyNicholas Reardon is a Publishing and Tourism Consultant who has also written and designed many books over the years. He says: most of my time is spent turning people's ideas into books and letting them out into the world. Sometimes it is a Born Free moment and others it is a pass me the brain Igor it looks like a thunderstorm moment.
- Author(s)Nicholas Reardon
- PublisherReardon Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleDriveabout
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReardon Publishing
- Content NotePhotographs
- Weight734 g
- Width235 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byNicholas Reardon
- Illustrator(s)Nicholas Reardon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.