All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionDanielle Steel s New York Times bestseller weaves a compelling story of fame and friendship, charmed lives and private struggles and of three very different men whose lives converge and collide at . . . A gleaming Rolls-Royce pulls through the gates of the magnificent Bel Air estate kwn as The Cottage. The man behind the wheel is Hollywood s ageless wonder, Cooper Winslow. A star of the silver screen for decades, a man whose allure to women is legendary, Coop exudes old-fashioned glamour. But Coop is broke. And with major roles coming his way, he is faced with the prospect of selling his beloved home, or at least renting out parts of it. His new tenants, Mark Friedman and Jimmy O Conr, are coping with their own problems. Mark s wife just walked out, and Jimmy recently lost his own wife to illness. And when Mark s teenage children move in, The Cottage is transformed, with music blasting and teenagers on skateboards crashing into vintage cars. But amid the chaos, three men are becoming unlikely friends and each finds himself changing, Coop most of all. Because beneath the dazzle and the bravado is a man trying to keep control of his carefully ordered world. A scandal threatens Coop s romance with a wealthy debutante .A devastating accident almost claims the life of one of the housemates .The Cottage welcomes a new houseguest who will change Coop s life in unexpected ways. Among the people who w share his life, Coop Winslow may find a chance to build a happiness he could never have dreamed of, and to become the kind of human being he has never been. Against a glittering backdrop, Danielle Steel tells a deeper story, of the choices and unexpected turns of fate that can shape characters and lives.
- Author BiographyDanielle Steelhas been hailed as one of the world s most popular authors, with over 650 million copies of her novels sold. Her many international bestsellers include Country, Prodigal Son, Pegasus, A Perfect Life, Power Play, Winners, First Sight, Until the End of Time, The Sins of the Mother, and other highly acclaimed novels. She is also the author of His Bright Light, the story of her son Nick Traina s life and death; A Gift of Hope, a memoir of her work with the homeless; Pure Joy, about the dogs she and her family have loved; and the children s book Pretty Minnie in Paris.
- Author(s)Danielle Steel
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.