All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cotton Country Collection is a classic among southern cookbook. It has been listed by USA Today as one of the top five regional cookbooks in the United States. One of the most comprehensive cookbooks found anywhere, containing triple-tested recipes from Louisiana's legendary kitchens. Inducted into the McIlhenny Hall of Fame, an award given for book sales that exceed 100,000 copies.
- Author(s)Junior League of Monroe
- PublisherJunior League of Monroe, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1972
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJunior League of Monroe, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $25.95Trending at AU $27.90
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $13.11Trending at AU $17.19
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $34.40
- AU $32.09Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $36.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.