All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionOverstressed, too busy or too tired for exercise? Suffering headaches, hypertension, carpal tunnel syndrome, or other stress related diseases? Suffering stiffness, weakness, or pain from injury, illness, age, over activity, or under activity? Tongue in cheek, Lee Hart shares easy exercises he developed as well as information from a variety of healing modalities including from the Angels' School that he used embedded on a couch to recover from exacerbated back, neck, and brain injuries after being rear-ended a second time in order to go to the bathroom. Couch Potato Exercises can be used during work breaks, while watching TV, or if confined to a wheel chair or bed to improve flexibility, release stress, tension, and physical and mental toxins. They are an excellent means for parents to bond with and teach young children healthy and safety patterns for life. Lee Hart's The Couch Potato is a fun read because it leads us to think, feel, evolve, and kw. Bernie Siegel, MD author of A Book of Miracles and the Art of Healing
- Author(s)Lee Hart
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.