All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey tell you that 40 is the new 30, but try telling that to the men you want to date. Kat Maguire is successful, good-looking, and single...so when the dating pool starts to get a bit shallow, she and her friends decide to go swimming in a different spot - a place where the younger men are. After all, guys have been dating younger women since the dawn of time. But Kat and her friends soon discover that matter what your age, love and life still comes with its share of triumphs, heartbreaks...and, yes, romance.
- Author BiographySusan McBride is the USA Today bestselling author of Blue Blood and the Debutante Dropout Mysteries that include The Good Girl's Guide to Murder, The Lone Star Lonely Hearts Club, Night of the Living Deb, Too Pretty to Die, and Say Yes to the Death. She also writes the bestselling River Road Mysteries and has penned three women's fiction titles: The Truth About Love and Lightning, Little Black Dress, and The Cougar Club. She chronicled her bout with breast cancer in the short memoir, In the Pink: How I Met the Perfect (Younger) Man, Survived Breast Cancer, and Found True Happiness After Forty. She lives in St. Louis, Missouri, with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Susan McBride
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.