All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionSet in Dunnet Landing, Maine in a summer of the late 1800s, The Country of the Pointed Firs, is the story of a female writer seeking isolation and inspiration for her writing in a small coastal New England town. Rich with the dialect of the region and the culture of the time The Country of the Pointed Firs is an intimate examination of the relationships amongst the members of a rural New England fishing village in the late 1800s.
- Author(s)Sarah Orne Jewett
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.