All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do couples find it so difficult to stick with a savings plan? The answer lies in their thoughts and motivations-what Laura Bell refers to as a Spending Mindset. By developing a Wealth Mindset instead, new ways of thinking about money can lead to a prosperous future. Bell lays out a roadmap for couples looking for financial well-being and possibly a healthier relationship as well. <em>The Couple's Strategy for Building Wealth</em> is t a risky get-rich-quick scheme; rather, it is an easy-to-read guide that presents couples with a straightforward approach for building wealth. <em> This book is as unique as it is crucial: every couple needs to understand these concepts because money is a torious relationship buster and doesn't need to be. I defy anyone to read this book and t come away with some ideas that are immediately usable. </em></p>-Ted Cadsby, MBA, CFA, ICD.D, Corporate Director, best-selling author, consultant and former executive vice president of the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Author(s)Laura Bell
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.