All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven from the darkest of shadows and depths of human frailty true heroism can emerge- From an ocean apart, the paths of Sister Ignatius, once Mary Willow, and Charlie Finn cross inside the Kalma refugee camp in Darfur. They are transcendent souls in utter conflict; with themselves, one ather, the world at-large, and were dropped into a place of conflict where each in their own way forces the other to better understand an irreconcilable world. During a time of unimaginable struggle, the dark paths upon which they had once walked are revealed, and from these confessions blossoms a depth of human spirituality once believed unattainable.
- Author BiographyMichael De Stefano is from Philadelphia, makes his home in Cinnaminson, New Jersey, and is married to Major Kathryn Jaxtheimer, a Gulf War veteran and for whom this novel is dedicated. The Courage of Existence is his fourth novel.
- Author(s)Michael DeStefano
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight390 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.