All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.40Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a profile of Robert Habush, a prolific and esteemed trial lawyer based in Milwaukee. He's a lawyer whose is recognized by his peers as a lawyer who is always fighting for the little guy against the big pocket. Each chapter of this compelling book covers a significant trial in his career, and more. In it you'll find: details on the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries trial, his representation of the survivors of the World Trade Center attack, and an analysis of trial strategy and commentary from Habush himself. This book is filled with stories that will thrill, educate and inspire you. Finally, the author shares his personal visions for the future of the legal profession and the law. Read this compelling story of a man who wasn't afraid to fight for the common man and make a difference in the legal profession.
- Author BiographyKurt Chandler is the editor of Milwaukee Magazine, writing profiles, narratives and commentaries. He resides in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Kurt Chandler,Robert L Habush
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.