All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Melissa started having imaginary 'flashbacks' to a time when she was a young girl, she brushed them off to stress, her new marriage, and a friend's brutal murder. But the whispers over the telephone, mysterious deliveries, and a witness' description of a potential murderer makes her start to believe one is to be trusted, including her husband. Is the murderer real or all the product of an over-active imagination?
- Author BiographyJoyce Hensley Boyer grew up in Madisonville, in Monroe County, Tennessee. She attended and graduated from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, with a Bachelors Degree in Education. She met her husband of 50 years, Franklin Boyer, at the University. She taught elementary school in Tennessee, North Carolina, and Virginia, and then retired to raise her two daughters with her husband, who was also a teacher for Henrico County, Virginia. She is a grandmother to three and great-grandmother to five. Joyce has been writing for approximately three decades. She enjoys writing stories for young adults and children. Joyce has many other stories and books, which will soon be available for sale on Amazon.com and CreateSpace.com. She is currently working on her memoirs relating funny and curious stories about her childhood with her siblings, cousins, and parents growing up in rural Madisonville, Tennessee during the depression and later years.
- Author(s)Joyce H Boyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.