All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a complete guide to making and using dyes from a wide variety of plants - from acorn to zinnia. For each plant: suitability for dyeing, parts to use, processing, availability, fastness of dye, more. Includes list of suppliers, metric conversion table, and bibliography.
- Author(s)Karen Leigh Casselman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width136 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.