Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of the finest Cranks recipes, displaying the exciting breadth of vegetarian cuisine, clearly in tune with today's modern style of lighter, healthier eating. Delicious and quick vegetarian recipes for all occasions centred around the key food groups. This modern stylish volume featuring colourful, specially commissioned photography clearly illustrates the richness and diversity of vegetarian meals.
- Author BiographyNadine Abensur was born in Morocco. She is one of the UK's top vegetarian chefs, with French-Jewish parents and draws on this heritage of culinary richness for creating recipes. She began her career by working in restaurants around the world, then set up her own vegetarian catering company. Nadine is the author of CRANKS LIGHT, THE NEW CRANKS RECIPE BOOK and CRANKS FAST FOOD.
- Author(s)Nadine Abensur
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication17/10/2002
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld Nicolson Illustrated
- Out-of-print date13/07/2012
- Content Note70
- Weight1085 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.