All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have fond memories of Knight Rider, Etch-a-Sketch or Raleigh Choppers? You wouldn't be alone. Books, broadcasters and newspapers have fed us a constant diet of why the good old days were so fabulous. They've made a warm, thick treacle of the past which we've bathed in for too long. This book finally pulls the plug on all that. The Crap Old Days is a savagely funny recollection of how things really were: Tiny Tears was a washout, the Flying Pickets fouled the airwaves and Subbuteo was just flicking daft!
- Author BiographyWayne Williams has been writing for magazines for over 18 years. Until September 2005 he was the Editorial Director of Live Publishing an independent magazine publisher based in South Manchester. He lives in Manchester. Darren Allan has been a freelance journalist for a large range of computer magazines and websites for the past eight years. Previous to this role, he was Editor of a computer magazine at IDG Media based in Macclesfield. He lives in Scotland.
- Author(s)Darren Allan,Wayne Williams
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2008
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight408 g
- Width154 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.