Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ark of God is a comprehensive pictorial history of Early Gothic churches in the limestone region of rthern France kwn as the Paris Basin. The Paris Basin contains 1,420 churches with work from these years. Most have never been published. The photographs will illustrate over half of these, which significantly contributed to the creation of the new architecture with the aim of using the evolution of foliate carving to date them, and from this to create a comprehensive history of this most creative period.
- Author(s)John James
- PublisherWest Grinstead Publications
- Date of Publication21/08/2008
- Place of PublicationHartley Vale
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWest Grinstead Publications
- Content Note7600, 7600 black and white
- Width225 mm
- Height300 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.