All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo many creative businesses are run online these days. Whether it is used as an online shop, a marketing tool, or a portfolio, a good website is an essential for artists, photographers, designers, and makers from all creative backgrounds and disciplines. This community of people, in particular, needs the design and function of their sites to reflect their individuality and style. This book is the perfect one-stop shop for every creative person's needs. Using WordPress, it takes you quickly and rigorously through the process of setting up a website, giving you tips and hints to improve your style choices and create the look you are aiming for. It also showcases a variety of approaches to creative websites, covering everything from the online shop to portfolio sites. And, to give you the best chance at grabbing an audience, the latest search-engine optimization and social-media techniques are explored.
- Author BiographyAlannah Moore is committed to enabling small business owners and individuals to get themselves online using WordPress as a platform. A web designer since 2001, she now runs WordPress workshops in London and Paris, and specializes in advising small-scale entrepreneurs on website solutions. She is also the author of Create Your Own Website Using WordPress in a Weekend.
- Author(s)Alannah Moore
- PublisherHow Books
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHow Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight426 g
- Width182 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.