Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrating the extent and diversity of the field of creative research, this handbook provides a comprehensive review of the area. The first section discusses theoretical approaches; the second discusses topics and issues; and the third discusses methodologies in creativity research.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePerspectives on Creativity
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindex
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMark A. Runco
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.