All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionExcellent quality fresh produce, fine artisan specialities, and superlative, traditional delicacies are only achieved as a result of the patience and dedication of the people who bring them to our tables. The Creators celebrates the work of farmers, fishermen, and artisan producers of County Cork who have helped secure Ireland's reputation as a gourmet destination. Dianne Curtin tells the tale of great Irish food with the words of those who create it. Many are the vanguards of their industry - the true rebels of the county without whom the modern food culture, w well and truly established in this country, simply would t exist. All share a passion to attain the best possible culinary results - that is what sets them apart. The book is divided into three main chapters: From Land and Field; From the Waters; Special Delicacies. Each chapter contains comprehensive profiles of the producers as well as inspirational and practical recipes and cookery tips to make the most of the featured products and ingredients. Evocative and stunning colour photography captures the people, their food and the scenery of this breathtakingly beautiful part of Ireland in all its classical beauty and wild abandon.
- Author BiographyDianne Curtin is a freelance food writer, chef and food stylist living in West Cork.
- Author(s)Dianne Curtin
- PublisherCork University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. ports
- Weight1025 g
- Width170 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.