All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a detailed analysis of 21,000 pages of primary works including numerous biographies, this book presents that author's formulations of the objectives, strategies, and tactics of eight African-American and African activists_Frederick Douglass, Booker T. Washington, Marcus Garvey, W.E.B. Du Bois, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, and Archbishop Desmond Tutu. As seen in the New York Times Book Review section.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Ansbro, Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Manhattan College, is a full time writer. Professor Ansbro earned his doctorate at Fordham University. He is also author of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Madison Books, 2000).
- Author(s)John J. Ansbro
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication10/05/2005
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width146 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.