All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis interdisciplinary study of legal and literary narratives argues that the vel's particular power to represent the interior life of its characters both challenges the law's definitions of criminal responsibility and reaffirms them. By means of connecting major velists with prominent jurists and legal historians of the era, it offers profound new ways of thinking about the Victorian period.
- Author BiographyLisa Rodensky is Assistant Professor of English at Wellesley College.
- Author(s)Lisa Rodensky
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.