All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaunted by the suicide of his friend, the true crime writer Julian Wells, Philip Anders starts to reread his books. And in their pages, he starts to glimpse a darkness that might drive a man to suicide. In an effort to understand Julian's death, Anders travels to Paris, revisiting the places that Julian used as the research and settings for his books. But even as he embarks on this personal quest, Anders is plagued by the memory of a woman the two men once knew. And he comes to wonder if her disappearance, long ago, may be the crime that drove his friend to take his own life...
- Author BiographyThomas H. Cook won an Edgar award for his novel The Chatham School Affair and has been shortlisted for the award six times, most recently with Red Leaves, which was also shortlisted for the Duncan Lawrie Gold Dagger award.
- Author(s)Thomas H. Cook
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.