All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a reflection on the collection of ideas within a group of books-sources-that played such a large role in the development of my thinking; initially to deepen my criminality, but eventually becoming the soil from which my transformation and conversion to Catholicism grew. Most of my exploration of the ideas in these books occurred in prison or shortly after release and as such, they were works from which I drew ideas that largely supported and expanded the underlying narrative of the criminal/carceral world within which I lived, and are largely congruent with its driving ethos.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Lukenbill is a former criminal-thief and robber-who has transformed his life through education-an Associate of Arts degree in Administration of Justice from Sacramento City College, a Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Behavior from the University of San Francisco, and a Master of Public Administration degree from the University of San Francisco-several years developing, managing, and consulting with criminal transformative organizations, and a conversion to Catholicism. He is married to his wife of 29 years and they have one child. They live by the American River in California with two cats, and all the wild critters they can feed.
- Author(s)MR David H Lukenbill
- PublisherLampstand Foundation
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLampstand Foundation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.