All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.00Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionA shard of crimson stone, a magical elixir, and a painted doorway that opens to the past . . . During what seems like an ordinary museum visit, a tour guide lures Sunni and Blaise through a painted doorway, where they discover they ve stepped into eighteenth-century London. When they realize their tour guide will do anything to learn what Sunni and Blaise kw about magical paintings, they attempt to flee and encounter body snatchers, art thieves, and forgers in this gripping sequel to The Blackhope Enigma. Can they evade their captors and figure out how to get back home before it s too late? Or will keeping their secret safe mean they re stuck in the past forever?
- Author BiographyTeresa Flavin was born in New York and studied art in Boston and at Syracuse University. After moving to Glasgow, Scotland, she was awarded the Scottish Arts Council New Writers Bursary. She has illustrated a number of picture books. Her first novel, THE BLACKHOPE ENIGMA, was nominated for a 2011 Cybil award. Teresa Flavin lives in Scotland.
- Author(s)Teresa Flavin
- PublisherTemplar Books
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemplar Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width119 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.