All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionJoan Didion is a major contemporary American velist and journalist whose works have popular appeal and are widely studied from a variety of literary perspectives as well as for philosophical, psychological, and political insights into the times and topics with which they deal. This volume collects an extensive range of critical commentary, both reviews and scholarly examinations, including newly commissioned essays, covering the entire can: four works of fiction and five of nfiction published between 1963 and 1992. Individually, the selections explore diverse critical approaches to Didion's can; collectively, they establish a critical map that will serve as a guide to future scholarship. A substantive introduction assesses the can and the critical reaction to it. Other features include a brief chrology of Didion's accomplishments, a bibliography, and contributors and subject indexes.
- Author BiographySHARON FELTON is a specialist in modern and contemporary American and British literature and women's writing. Now teaching in Canada, she was Assistant Professor of English at the University of Connecticut at Waterbury. Her articles and reviews have appeared in Hollins Critic, Connecticut Review, Mississippi Quarterly, American Literature, Studies in the Humanities, Modern Fiction Studies, and other journals.
- Author(s)Sharon Felton
- Date of Publication07/12/1993
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Responses in Arts & Letters
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliography, indexes
- Weight621 g
- Width165 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byCameron Northouse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.