All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $27.57Was:AU $36.99Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionMore than a manual on crochet techniques or a pattern book, this guide helps crocheters transcend the use of traditional hooks, stitches, and yarns to produce truly invative creations. Beginners will master basic stitches and advanced crocheters will discover new ideas, colors, and designs. More than 80 color photographs and 49 line drawings.
- Author(s)James Walters,Sylvia Cosh
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width213 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.