CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a crisis in church leadership today. Because of widespread scandals, significant power struggles within deminations and local churches, and self-serving clergy and laity, society has lost confidence in the Church as a moral voice. What is the solution? The Cross and the Towel provides an ancient prophetic voice in overcoming the sins within the church. It is a guidebook for pastors and church leaders who have a sincere desire to achieve God's true mission in the world. About the Author TONY BARON holds a double doctorate in psychology and theology and currently serves as president of Servant Leadership Institute at Datron World Communications, Inc., headquartered in Vista, California. An ordained Anglican priest and can within the Anglican Mission in the Americas, Dr. Baron teaches leadership, pastoral ministry, and Anglican studies at Azusa Pacific University School of Theology. A past regional director within the Order of St. Luke Healing Ministry, Dr. Baron is board certified in forensic medicine, is a diplomate of the American Board of Psychological Specialties, and consults with leaders around the world on how to live for the sake of others. He is also the author of The Art of Servant Leadership: Designing Your Organization for the Sake of Others.
- Author(s)Tony Baron
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.