Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionWith grief, apprehension, and a new writing assignment, Marty Chapman returns to Montana. He is t alone this time. For the first time in his life he has fallen in love. Ginny Allen is a soft-hearted, straight-talking, very strong young woman with a girlish sense of humor, who t only loves Marty but provides him the courage he has always lacked. Without Ginny, Marty would t have had the strength to return to this frightening place where he had come perilously close to losing his mind. She is open, trusting, and unafraid while Marty is skeptical of all things and all people and he lives with an ever present sense fear, yet, somehow, they have found what they need, in one ather. A defrocked preacher, a paroled killer, a Canadian misfit, a female business magnate, a dysfunctional trial lawyer, a retired philosophy professor, a high-priced prostitute, and a gay survivor of a suicide attempt, also follow Marty to the magnificent mountains. They believe in the impossible that Marty cant allow himself, and all have been mysteriously drawn to make this journey. Not all of them survive the experience.
- Author(s)Terry Ray
- PublisherSunbury Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCamp Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunbury Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.